Position DevOps Engineer webmaster
POSITION: DevOps Engineer
Starcounter develops outstanding in-memory database and application platform to revolutionise software enterprise development market. The product is based on our innovative ideas combining our patented technologies as well as the state-of-the-art technologies in the area of databases and application development. Starcounter platform combines an application server and an in-memory database engine for ultra-fast development of high performance business applications.
Our development team ranges from PhDs in computer science to self-taught whiz kids, and focuses on extreme performance and an ease of use out of the ordinary.
We are looking for a talented QA / DevOps engineer with hands-on experience in software development to help us maintain and improve the product’s quality and delivery.
* Experience with .NET development and Visual Studio
* Experience with CI (e.g.: TeamCity, Bamboo)
* Experience with testing frameworks (e.g.: NUnit)
* Experience with Linux
* Experience with CMake
* Experience with Docker
* Experience with C/C++ development
* Experience with backend/frontend development
YOU WILL BE FOCUSED ON:
1) Owning automated testing: create and maintain automated functional tests, improve approaches to specify and run those tests (including GUI-related tests), follow up with developers on declaring and adding new functional test cases.
2) Owning build infrastructure: maintain and improve automated Windows/Linux test runs (functional and unit), builds, deployment, release channels.
3) Owning monitoring infrastructure: use Starcounter platform to develop back-end tools for internal routines, including statistics and visualization suites (stats of commits, number of successful tests over each month etc.).
Send your CV and personal letter to Dan Skatov, firstname.lastname@example.org
TRY STARCOUNTER FOR FREE!
Try Starcounter and discover how it can revitalize your enterprise software system.
Use Polymer to make the most of Web Components,
a powerful platform feature for extending HTML and componentizing your apps.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.